it'z a life i always adore

love yourself.
living life is an art..
life may sometimes breaks you down
but learn to live it
the life we thought we hate
is actually the best life we'll ever have..
sometimes...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LoL

bAby bLuRtz

Miss me??

LoL..me too. haven't got the time to blog so much. been rather busy and also feels like lazy to blog. lol. but blog,i love you still.

anyways..
i never blog about my anxiety while waiting for my SPM results right? Why? Don't ask. i don't know why either. but well, as you know, results came out some few weeks ago, and i couldn't believe it either, but i excel in my SPM. trust me. no words can describe how i felt when i got the slip from my teacher. i was a lazy pig in high school, and often did things that may actually cause God to punish me.(but i won't tell.) but then, i got 5As,2Bs,3Cs. and i was only expecting to get 3As. but 5As was my original goal. so in a way, i'm like "whoa!". i made my family proud. and made myself proud too. although maybe if i wasn't lazy, i could get more. but let's be thankful for what we got right? so THANK YOU GOD!

for anyone who's taking major exams..
trust me. if you study hard,oh wait,study smart,you'll get flying colours. if you don't,you'll waste your parents' money. and risk dissapointing yourself and your family. and that, i tell you, is a SUPERMASSIVE BAD FEELING. okay i don't know if that fits, but well.. so don't make a stupid decision k?

LUCKS!
c a r r o t c o l a l o v e s t o r y

No comments:

Post a Comment