it'z a life i always adore

love yourself.
living life is an art..
life may sometimes breaks you down
but learn to live it
the life we thought we hate
is actually the best life we'll ever have..
sometimes...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

If tomorrow never comes

bAby bLuRtz

Hi..
Can i have a word?
You realize,we may not see the person we love ever again right?
Okay i'm not scaring you. Don't cry just yet.
But..
I realize,if i never see my parents,my siblings,my adored friends,my dear ever again,i won't have the chance to tell them how much i love them. Expecially,mum. I love Mum so much. Yes we may not always agree with each other. But i love her. She's the exact person that i am now. The reason for me to go on even when the clouds are grey. My idol.

Then there's my siblings.
No matter how much they may make me sick,they are a breath of fresh air into my lungs. They're what makes my life fun. I love those damn people so much. They rock!

Friends...
Oh how could i ever forget you guys?
Throughout the years,i've learned to differenciate true friendship and fucking fake friends.
And those who sticks with me.
Who knows me clearly inside out.
Who told me off when i needed to be.
Who not only gives out compliments,but also mocking me at times.
You guys,
i can't never thank you enough.

Dear.
Oh gosh. Where did i go right? How could i get you?
you know you meant the world to me.
for every seconds passed, i love you even more.
i know. i may not be perfect.
but dear.
i love you.
you're my bestest friend.

for everyone i love
should there'll be no tomorrow.
i am telling you.
I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment